Friday, October 2, 2009

End of the first week.

Today we made Crème de Amands which is a baked almond cream which I would say is more like a cake dough versus a cream. We put this as the base of our tarts in both the Tarte Bourdaloue, an pear and almond tart, and a fruit tart. After which we made Pots de crème au chocolat which is an amazingly rich baked chocolate custard/pudding. So amazing!

Today is another long day, had to rush to work after class. My ankle is still a bit sore from the stairs incident so being on my feet for 13 hours a day is not fun. Having our first house party today since living in Brooklyn. I'm super excited.

Chocolat Pot de Creme


Fruit Tart

Tarte Bourdaloue
*I'll try to take better pics next time. The camera phone doesnt really do it justice

1 comment:

  1. I agree with quality of picture. Color isn't very good. Hope you have a good camera so that we can see true beauty of your work. YUMMMMMMM!

    ReplyDelete